Did you ever manage to mess around or to end your call because you touched the touchscreen with your face? Well, stormlock is a tiny blackberry application which disables the touchscreen while you are in a call. Stormlock will also disable itself once your call has finished. Requires a Blackberry OS 4.7 touchscreen enabled device.
Welcome to StormLock!
Using StormLock is quick and easy. Just follow the steps below.
For an good general guide on installing software on your device, see http://www.bbgeeks.com/blackberry-guides/blackberry-guide-how-to-install-third-party-applications-onto-your-blackberry-88400.
1. Go to Options > StormLock on your device.
2. Press the button to 'Register Now'.
3. Enter the registration code from your order e-mail.
4. Escape from the StormLock options and go back into them. Your status should now say 'Registered' and the Enabled checkbox should be checked. That's it!
If at any time you would like to disable StormLock, simply uncheck the Enabled box and save.
== Options ==
Aside from enabling StormLock, one option is now available:
* Delay load on outgoing calls - This will make StormLock wait until an outgoing call is connected before activating.
== FAQ ==
Q: I've disabled StormLock while on a call, but I want to turn it back on.
A: Simply press the Menu button from the Phone screen. You should see an option to 'Activate StormLock'.
Please feel free to e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for any other questions!