Cell Seeker is a powerful and configurable phone locator as well as a monitoring application for use with your cell phone.
Parents locate your children at any time, or have Cell Seeker monitor your child’s location, and if your child ever leaves your home location, Cell Seeker will automatically notify you via email and/or SMS.
Business owners, locate your business cell phones at any time. Ensure that your employees are staying within a defined radius of your business.
Cell Seeker runs in the background and is always listening. Cell Seeker automatically starts when the cell phone is powered up or reset.
* Locate your cell phone or another user's cell phone via email or SMS messages.
* Locate another user's cell phone via a menu option from your Contacts.
* Display a message to the person in possession of your phone, such as, "I lost my phone, please call 555-555-5555".
* Activate a loud audible sound using Cell Seeker's default audio or an alternate audio choice from your profile. This is possible even if your phone is set to vibrate!
* Quietly locate another cell phone via email or SMS. This option is also available via your Contacts, and if activated via your Contact List, totally silent activation is possible.
* Provides the ability to monitor the location of a cell phone within a defined Security Zone. Cell Seeker will silently send out email and SMS message with the cell phones location when it enters or leaves the security zone.
Distress for Cell Seeker:
* Distress for Cell Seeker is an add-on application which allows for activating a distress message using one of the convenience keys. Please visit the Cell Seeker website to download the Distress for Cell Seeker add-on. This add-on is FREE.
* Holster Distress is a security feature which requires you to press a predefined acknowledgment key after your cell phone is removed from its holster. If the wrong key is selected or a time-out expires, Cell Seeker will quietly send out email and SMS messages with the cell phones location.
Possible scenarios for the benefits of Holster Distress:
* Someone steals your phone from the holster.
* You or a loved one is in a distressful situation and find the need to silently send a distress message.
* Someone with a disability can take the phone out of the holster and allow for the time-out period to expire, which will then activate a distress message.
* Battery Level Monitor will activate an email and SMS message when your battery level falls to a pre-defined percentage.
* Power On monitor will send out an email and SMS message with the cell phones location if the phone is turned on.
* Remotely wipe your cell phone of sensitive data.
* Cell Seeker will monitor your SIM card and if it is ever replaced. When activated, an SMS message with the cell phones location will be sent. In this instance, usage of the cell phone will be prohibited until a valid password is entered.
* Cell Seeker can be activated remotely to have your cell phone call you at a pre-defined number. In this instance, the speaker phone is automatically activated to allow for conversing with the person who is in possession of your phone.
* Cell Seeker supports the ATT SMS gateway which provides the ability to send and receive email via SMS. All notification functions are supported using the SMS gateway.
Password Protection and Backup/Restore are supported.
Cell Seeker is fully configurable, and each screen has context sensitive help.
Visit the Cell Seeker website to download the documentation for Cell Seeker.
Please contact Cell Seeker support if you have any questions.
*** SALE PRICE $3.99 until 3/31/2012
PLEASE NOTE: Cell Seeker must be loaded onto the phone’s which you want to track.