BeejiveIM is the most reliable and user-friendly mobile IM application on the market for BlackBerry handhelds, featuring desktop-like instant messaging and always-on efficient networking.
Works with AIM®/iChat®/MobileMe®, MSN®/Windows Live®, Yahoo!®, Facebook Chat, MySpace, GoogleTalk®, ICQ®, & Jabber.
Free 30 Day Trial.
Enjoy BeejiveIM free for 30 days.
Networking: Desktop-like instant messaging with all of your IM buddies from a single intuitive user interface. Uses your existing data plan:No SMS charges. Reliable and efficient networking:Be connected 24/7 and it's gentle on your battery. Works with multiple IM networks & multiple accounts per network Automatically reconnects in case of data service disruption, including phone calls & loss of cell coverage. Push notifications WIFI connections supported.
Accounts & Buddies:
- Manage your buddy list, including add/remove, nicknames, groups, blocking, & approve/deny requests.
- Set custom status messages, be invisible, set an auto-away status, & change privacy controls.
- Buddy icon support for AIM®, Yahoo®, Facebook Chat, Gtalk®, MSN®, & Jabber.
- Configurable alerts, fully integrates with your BlackBerry alert profiles.
- Customizable sound, vibrate, & LED settings and an optional global popup on new messages.
- Buddy pounce alerts you when specific buddies come online.
- Real-time chats: quick switch between multiple simultaneous chats.
- Group Chat Support for AIM®, Yahoo®, MSN®, and Jabber.
- Send your GPS location in chats (GPS enabled phones only).
- Instantly record and send voice messages to your IM contacts.
- Customizable chat skins & emoticon support.
- Click to browse, call, send an email, or PIN message directly from the chat screen.
- Full Unicode support, chat in any language supported by your BlackBerry.
File Transfers & Security:
- File transfers: send or receive files directly from your BlackBerry via all IM services (4.6 OS and above).
- Full 128-bit encryption of all over-the-air data transmissions.
- All account information (usernames & passwords) are stored locally on your BlackBerry and not kept on our servers.
- Automatically detects best network transport option, supports BES/MDS, BIS-B, and Direct TCP.